eye tests  glasses contact lenses sunglasses aftercare find us
Eye Conditions

FREE EYE TEST* with any set of frames and lenses.
*or £25 standard. View all of our amazing offers...
 
Book an appointment
or call us: (020) 7354 9277
Mon-Fri10am-6pm
Sat10am-5pm
Sun12pm-5pm

It’s important to get the right prescription for the health of your eyes.

With over 30 years experience, our opticians are the best in the business. There is nothing we haven't seen before and we test for all common and unusual conditions and prescriptions.

We can cover 90% of all problems with eyes and we have a wide network of contacts to refer to for the other 10%.

Your eye check will be thorough, friendly and informative. We treat everyone with the care and attention you’d expect from an independent optician.

And once you have your prescription, we don’t just leave you out in the cold. If you feel even slightly strange wearing your new prescription, its ok – even the best tests are never 100% accurate. Let us know and we’ll see you again for a tweak or two. It’s all part of the service.

RETINAL SCANS available here

More in-depth eye exams than any of the highstreet brands.
 
Easier to spot weaknesses and begin preventitive measures.

Ask about retinal scans when booking your next appointment.

Elliot is the reason I use Eyelevel. He knows my eyes, he takes the time to be thorough and he's very professional. Mrs Stevenson, Islington
Eye Tests & Eye Exams
 
eye tests glasses  contact lenses sunglasses aftercare find us
 
eye tests glasses contact lenses  sunglasses aftercare find us
 
eye tests glasses contact lenses sunglasses  aftercare find us
 
eye tests glasses contact lenses sunglasses aftercare  find us
 
eye tests glasses contact lenses sunglasses aftercare find us 

Login

 
 

Book An Appointment

Call us: (020) 7354 9277

Open hours only


Alternatively, please complete the form below and we'll email you back to confirm your booking.


I am a new customer a returning customer

I require
glasses/frames eye test
contact lenses other

* fields are required.

Full Name *
Email *
Phone *

First Choice Appointment

On    *    at   :

Second Choice (optional)

On      at   :

Special Notes (optional)

Please add any extra comments here...



iqd (optional):

Click the button below to send us your booking. We'll email you back to confirm your appointment. If you are sending outside of office hours, we'll email you back as soon as we open. Alternatively you can call us on (020) 7354 9277



 

Special Offers

One offer per customer

Offer 1: Free Eye Test

With any set of frames and lenses (or £25 standard).


Offer 2: 10% Off Branded Frames

Selected frames from Oliver Peoples, Lindberg, IC Berlin, Alain Mikli, Anne et Valentin, Face a Face.

Offer 3: 10% Off Lenses

When you buy a full set of Moscot glasses.

Thinking of a 2nd pair?

There's never been a better time to consider getting a 2nd pair of glasses, so why not take advantage of these exclusive offers:

Offer 4: Free 2nd Pair of Lenses

Basic single vision only.

Offer 5: Free 2nd Pair of Frames

From a selected range. Includes basic single vision lenses.